You have this habit.of letting everyone into the house.
你有個習慣 隨便是誰都讓他們進屋
But he's a friend, uh?Um, I think you got angry about it. - Why? What?
但他也算個朋友 對吧 我覺得你要為這事生氣了 -為什么 什么事
Umm, I invited him and his boy for lunch, the day after tomorrow.
我邀請了他和他的兒子后天來吃午飯
What? - I'll make tamales. You love my tamales, uh?
啥 -我會做辣味肉餅 你喜歡我做的辣味肉餅 對吧
I don't care. I don't give a shit. That's not the point.
我不在乎 我完全不在乎 這不是重點
oh Jesus Christ.Wh..what did he say?He said "yes".
我的天吶 他 他答應了嗎 他答應了呀
Good.That was a clip that we can watch.There are so many in the movie that are so hard,
真好 這是我們目前能看的一段剪輯 這部電影里有很多揪心的情節
because you're in chronic pain.Tell me what the movie is about.
因為你有慢性病 跟我說說這部電影是講什么的吧
The movie is about a woman choosing to live in the nutshell.
這部電影講的是一個離群索居的女人
She basically goes through an imaginable trauma,
正在經歷難以想象的心靈創傷
and it's in a terrible car accident,and has a great loss,
在一場車禍中 遭受了巨大的損失
personal loss and also is physically just mangled.
個人損失 身體也嚴重受創