Question 11. M: I'd like to go camping with you this weekend, but I don't have a sleeping bag.
問題11. M: 我想這個周末和你去露營,但是我沒有睡袋。
W: No problem. You can count on me to get one for you. My family has tons of camping gear.
W: 沒問題。我可以給你一個。我家有許多露營裝備。
Q: What does the woman mean?
女士是什么意思?
Question 12. M: I know I promise to drive you to the airport next Thursday, but I'm afraid something has come up. They've called a special meeting at work.
問題12. M: 我知道我保證過下周四開車送你去機場,但是恐怕我突然有事了。他們叫我開一個特殊會議。
W: No big deal. Karen said she was available as a back-up.
W: 沒關系。凱倫說她有空。
Q: What does the woman mean?
女士是什么意思?
Question 13. W: Have you saved enough money for a trip to Hawaii?
問題13. W: 你去夏威夷的旅費攢夠了嗎?
M: Not even close. My uncle must put the brakes on my travelling plans.
M: 差遠了。我叔叔對我的旅行計劃加以限制了。
Q: What does the man mean?
男士是什么意思?
Question 14. M: I'm starving. Do we still have any pie left from the dinner yesterday?
問題14. M: 我餓死了。昨晚吃剩的餡餅還有嗎?
W: Oh, Julia invited her friends over in the afternoon and they ate it all.
W: 朱麗亞下午請她的朋友們來了,他們都吃光了。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
從對話中我們知道什么?