1、get out
逃離;被迫離開
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他們或許想逃離這個國家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滾開。
退出(組織);撤銷(承諾)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出這個團體,但是他們不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤銷這個合同不會有任何問題。
(消息、信息等)泄露,為人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息現在傳出去,可能會是災難性的丑聞。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我認為亞美尼亞局勢非常嚴峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都將作出反應。
2、pass by
從…旁邊走過;經過
I see them pass by my house every day.
我每天看見他們從我家旁邊經過。
They were injured when a parked car exploded as their convoy passed by.
他們的車隊經過時,一輛停放著的汽車爆炸了,他們受了傷。
3、shock
震驚;驚愕;令人震驚的事
The extent of the violence came as a shock.
暴力程度令人震驚。
He has never recovered from the shock of your brother's death.
他從未從你哥哥去世的打擊中恢復過來。
(身心受到的)打擊,震驚
The little boy was speechless with shock.
那小男孩驚得說不出話來。
She's still in a state of shock.
她仍驚魂未定。