Let me see Murphy's phone.
給我看墨菲的手機
It's destroyed, thanks to you.
已經壞了 多虧你
And why do you want it anyway?
你為什么想要它
To finish what you started--
助你一臂之力
identify and take down the initiative.
想明白 掌握主動權
This man was their agent.
這人是他們的手下
That phone could lead us to them.
手機能助我們對付他們
This phone could lead to my mother.
手機能助我找到母親
I am keeping it.
我不會給你的
Look, the loss of your mother--
你失去母親
I know exactly how it feels.
我感同身受
But do not let it distract you from your true mission.
但別讓它干擾了你的真正使命
You are better than that.
你能做得更好
I want you to leave. Now.
你走吧 現在就走
Sorry. I've got other instructions.
抱歉 另有命令在身
Takeda.
是武田
I thought he didn't send you.
還以為不是他派你來的
He's lost faith. I'm here to restore it.
他對你失去了信心 我來恢復這一切
So sooner or later, you're gonna have to start trusting me again.
遲早 你會重新開始信任我
Now... are you gonna take the head
現在 你搬頭
or the feet?
還是搬腳
The head.
我選頭