Section B Activity 2a Dave, Nick, and Joe are talking about April Fool's Day, Listen and write each person's name under his picture.
B 活動2a 戴夫,迪克和喬正在談論愚人節。聽下列文章,在圖片下面寫上每人的名字。
Have you ever been an April fool, Dave?
戴夫,有人在愚人節對你開玩笑嗎?
Yes, I have.
有。
A friend once invited me to a costume party.
有個朋友曾經邀請我參加化妝舞會。
When I got there,I found that he had fooled me.
當我到那以后,我發現我被他騙了。
It wasn't a costume party.
這不是一個化妝舞會。
I was the only person wearing a costume.
只有我穿著盛裝。
I was really embarrassed. How about you, Nick?
我感到非常尷尬,你呢,迪克?
Well, last April Fool's Day,when my alarm went off I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and went to school.
上一個愚人節,早上我的鬧鈴響了,起床后我洗了個澡,之后去上學。
But when I got there, the school was empty.
當我到學校時,我發現學校沒人。
I was the only one there.
只有我一個人。
After an hour, the other kids showed up,and I realized that my brother had fooled me.
一小時之后,有其他小孩來了,我發現我的哥哥把我騙了。
He had?
他把你騙了?
Uh-huh.
恩。
He had changed the clock to an hour earlier.
他把鬧鐘往前調了一個小時。
What happened to you on April Fool's Day, Joe?
喬,你的愚人節怎么過的?
Well, I was sick last April first.
上個愚人節我生病了。
My friend called me and told me we had a math test the next day.
我的朋友給我打電話,說明天我們有一個數學考試。
By the time I got to math class, I was exhausted because I had stayed up all night studying.
當我去上數學課時,我感到非常累,因為我學了一整夜。
Then I found out that my friend had fooled me.
之后發現我的朋友騙了我。
We didn't have a test at all!
我們根本就沒有考試。
譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,不得轉載。