重點講解:
1. get in touch with sb.
(與…)聯絡;(與…)聯系;
eg. I'll get in touch with you by phone tonight.
我今晚和你電話聯系 。
e.g Not knowing her address, we couldn't get in touch with her.
由于不知道她的地址,我們無法和她聯系 。
2. depend upon
依靠;依賴;
eg. We have to depend upon his good sense to save us all.
我們還要依靠他的良知來搭救我們大家 。
eg. The computer is a useful tool which we often depend upon.
計算機是我們經常依賴的有用的工具 。
3. see as
認為;把…看作;
eg. In many respects Asian women see themselves as equal to their men.
在很多方面,亞洲女性都認為自己和丈夫是平等的 。
eg. I began to see themselves as a responsible also for their friends and family responsible.
我開始把自己看作是一個對自己負責也對朋友和家人負責的人 。
4. stay in
(晚上)呆在家里,沒外出;
eg. I have to stay in on weeknights.
除了星期六和星期日外我每天晚上都得待在家里 。
eg. We stay in almost every night and watch television.
我們幾乎每個晚上都在家里看電視 。
5. take advantage of
利用;
eg. You should not take advantage of his kindness and generosity by demanding too much of him.
你不該利用他的友好和大方向他要求太多 。
eg. I wish to erect a deck at the backyard conjoining the north-facing living area to take advantage of all day natural sun light.
我想在房子的后院建一個平臺連接朝北的生活區以此利用上全天的自然光 。
adj. 否定的,負的,消極的
n. 底片,負