第44周 度假
熒屏情景
星期四 中途休息 片段選自《傲慢與偏見》 Pride And Prejudice 01:20:26--01:21:18
Uncle: Oh, what are men compared to rocks and mountains?
姨父:噢,人豈可與山石同日而語。
Aunt: Or carriages that work?
姨媽:或者馬車可以?
Elizabeth: Where exactly are we?
伊麗莎白:我們現在具體是在哪里?
Aunt: I think we are quite close to Pemberley.
姨媽:離彭伯里相當近。
Elizabeth: Mr. Darcy's home?
伊麗莎白:達西先生的家?
Uncle: That's the fellow. Very well-stocked lake. I've a hankering to see it.
姨父:就是他。真是一個富饒的湖區,我真的很想去看看。
Elizabeth: Oh, no, let's not. Well, he's so... I'd rather not, he's so...he's so...
伊麗莎白:噢,不要,我們不要去,他太……我不打算去,因為他太……他太……
Aunt: So what?
姨媽:他怎么了?
Elizabeth: So rich.
伊麗莎白:他太富有了。
Uncle: By heavens, Lizzie, what a snob you are! Objecting to Mr. Darcy because of his wealth. The poor man can't help it.
姨父:我的天,伊麗莎白,你還真是勢利啊!因為達西先生富有就反感他,可憐的他一定很無奈。
Aunt: He won't be there anyway. These great men are never at home.
姨媽:他不會在那里的。這些人從來都不會呆在家里的。
注:如視頻無法播放,請刷新