Todd: OK, Keith, we're back here in the city. I'm going to ask you some questions about where you live. First, is there a libray by your house?
托德:凱斯,現在我們回到城市了。我要問你一些有關你的居住地的問題。第一個問題,你家附近有圖書館嗎?
Keith: No, no libraries near me.
凱斯:沒有,我家附近沒有圖書館。
Todd: No, that's too bad. Do you like to read?
托德:哦,那太糟了。你喜歡閱讀嗎?
Keith: Sure, I love to read.
凱斯:當然,我喜歡閱讀。
Todd: OK. Where do you get you books?
托德:好。你都從哪兒買書呢?
Keith: Well, I usually buy them at Tower Records or I order them through Amazon.com
凱斯:通常我從淘兒唱片店買書,還有亞馬遜網站。
Todd: OK. Note: this is not an advertisement. OK. Next one, is there a park by your house.
托德:好。注意:這不是打廣告。好,下一個問題,你家附近有公園嗎?
Keith: Park, yeah, there's actually two small ones.
凱斯:公園,有,有兩個小公園。
Todd: Do you go there very often?
托德:你經常去公園嗎?
Keith: No, not too often, because usually I don't get home from work until pretty late. Not a lot of part-time in my schedule.
凱斯:不,不是經常去,因為一般我下班回家非常晚。我的時間安排中沒有很多業余時間。
Todd: OK. So hang on. We've got to let the car go by here. Actually, lots of cars here. Lots of traffic. Is there lot of traffic where you live?
托德:好。等等。我們要讓車從這邊過去。實際上,這里有太多車了。交通流量太大。你家附近交流流量大嗎?
Keith: Oh, yeah, in the day time cause there's a lot of shops around my apartment, or near my apartment. But at night time it's pretty quiet.
凱斯:對,白天交通很繁忙,因為我的公寓附近有許多商店。不過晚上的時候非常安靜。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks Keith.
托德:那很好。謝謝你,凱斯。
Keith: You're welcome.
凱斯:不客氣。