日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 托福 > 托福聽力 > 托福聽力真題聽寫 > 正文

托福TPO-23 Lecture 4

編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Narrator:Listen to part of a lecture in a choreography class.

獨白:聽下面一段編舞課堂上的講解。
Professor:Now, when you think about choreography, well, uh, for your last assignment, you choreographed the dance that was performed on stage in front of live audience.
教授:當你想到編舞的時候。恩,你們上次的任務是要編一段現場的舞臺舞蹈。
Now, screen dance is very different.
而熒屏舞蹈是十分不同的。
It is a dance routine you will be choreographing specifically to be viewed on a screen, on a computer screen, a TV screen, in a movie theater, any screen.
它是一種你編導的在屏幕上演出的舞蹈形式,電視屏幕,電腦屏幕,電影院,任何類型的屏幕。
So the question we have to ask is, what's the difference between choreography for a live performance and choreography for on-screen viewing?
所以我們要問的問題是,為現場表演和屏幕演出的編舞有什么不同。
OK. Think for a minute.
好,讓我們想一下。
When you see a movie, is it just a film of people acting on a stage?
當我們看電影時,難道只是一群人在舞臺上表演的影片嗎?
Of course not.
當然不是。
Movies use a variety of camera angles and creative editing.
電影運用了多種拍攝角度和富有創意的剪輯。
Movies can distort time, slow movement down, or speed it up, show actors fading in and out of scenes, etc.
電影可以扭曲時間,放慢或放快鏡頭,是人物淡入或淡出鏡頭等等。
All of these…all of these film-making techniques, things that can't be used in a live performance, are possible in a screen dance.
所有的這些不能用在舞臺表演中的拍攝技巧都可以用在熒屏舞蹈中。
Now, we'll cover these concepts in greater detail later, but you should be getting the idea that I don't want you to just film dancers on stage and turn it in as your screen dance project. Uh, Yes? Debbie.
這個概念我們稍后會詳細講解。但是大家要記住,我不是要大家講舞者拍下來就作為你的熒屏舞蹈。有問題嗎,黛比?
Student:But isn't something lost here, Professor Watson?
學生:但這是不是會缺少點什么,沃特森教授?
I am a dancer, and when I perform on stage, I am so energized by the audience's reactions, the applause. I actually, and for a lot of dancers, it … it really inspires us.
我是一個舞者,當我在舞臺上表演的時候,我會被觀眾的反應所激勵,例如掌聲。我和大部分舞者都是這樣,觀眾的反應使我們最大的鼓舞。
Professor:You're right.
教授:你說的沒錯。
Screen dance, which is a relatively new, isn't for everyone.
熒屏舞蹈是一種相對較新的事物,并不適合每個人。
Uh, some dancers may seem reluctant to participate in your project, because they do thrive on the immediacy of performing live.
一些舞者可能不愿參加你的項目,因為現場表演的直接回饋會使他們心潮澎湃。
If this happens, you could point out that screen dance offers other ways for dancers to connect to their audience.
如果是這種情況,你可以指出熒屏舞蹈可以提供給他們其他的與觀眾互動的方式。
For example, dancers can express themselves, even change the whole mood of the scene through a facial expression.
例如,舞者可以通過面部表情來表達他們自己的感情,甚至能夠改變這個情景的意境。
And you could film close-up shots of their faces.
你可以近距離的拍攝他們的臉。
Facial expressions aren't as important in live performances generally, because the choreographer knows that someone in the back row of a theater may not be able to see a dancer's face clearly.
一般來講面部表情在現場表演中并不十分重要,因為編舞者知道劇場后排的觀眾可能無法清楚的看到舞者的臉。
Student:But … um, I have never used a movie camera or edited film before.
學生:但是,我從來沒有用過攝像機,也沒有編輯過影片。
How will we learn everything we need to know to … ?
我們怎樣才能學懂我們需要知道的東西呢?
Professor:Oh, don't worry.
教授:不要擔心。
The cameras you will be using are pretty simple to operate.
你們要用的攝像機操作十分簡單。
And you'll get to play with the film-editing software several times before beginning your project.
在你的課題開始之前你可以使用幾次影片編輯軟件。
You'll also have the option of working with a student in the film department, someone who's familiar with the technology.
你還可以選擇與電影系的學生合作,他們對這些技術十分熟悉。
But the choreography and the end result will be your responsibility of course.
但是編舞和你的最終分數就是你自己的事了。
Student:Could you talk some more about the film-making techniques, you know, the ones that work best forscreen dances?
學生:您能再介紹一下影片制作的技巧嗎?就是那些對熒屏舞蹈最有用的。
Professor:I'll show some of my favorite screen dances next week to give you a better idea.
教授:下個星期我會給大家展示一些我最喜歡的熒屏舞蹈,讓大家更有更好的了解。
But, uh, OK. Here's one technique that can create the illusion of flow in a screen dance.
這是一個可以在熒屏舞蹈中創作出流動的錯覺的技巧。
You film the same dancer, entering and exiting the frame several times.
你拍攝同一個舞者反復的從鏡頭中出入。
Moving slowly at first, then faster and faster.
開始的時候動作較慢,然后越來越快。
Then in the editing room, you can digitally manipulate these images, like you might put five or ten or twenty copies of that same dancer meeting himself in the middle of the screen, to make it look like he is dancing with himself.
然后再編輯的時候,你可以用電子設備操控這些影像,你可以做出五個,十個或二十個這個舞者,就像她在屏幕中與自己跳舞一樣。
Obviously, this can't be done in a live performance.
很顯然這在現場表演中是無法做到的。
Another example, in one screen dance I saw, the dancers leap through sheets of fire in a big abandoned building.
另一個例子,在我看的一個熒屏舞蹈中,舞者從燃燒著的廢棄的大樓里跳出來。
Of course, the building wasn't really on fire.
當然,大樓并不是真的著火。
A technique called super-imposing was used.
這里應用了一種叫做添增的技術。
The dancers were filmed and layered in the editing room. The fire was added to the background.
將舞者拍攝下來,然后再到剪輯室中分層制作,將火焰添加到背景中。
Student:That sounds awesome.
學生:聽起來真棒。
But if anyone can watch a dance on a computer screen. Why would they pay to go see a live performance?
但是如果大家都能夠在電腦上欣賞舞蹈,為什么還有人去看現場演出呢?
What if screen dance got so popular that it replaced live dance?
如果熒屏舞蹈取代了現場舞蹈怎么辦?
Professor:Screen dance is an entirely different type of presentation.
教授:熒屏舞蹈是一種完全不同的表現形式。
It could never replicate the immediacy, the kind of drama that live performance offers.
它絕對無法復制現場表演的直接反饋和戲劇性。
There will be an audience for that.
會有觀眾樂意去看的。
I think what screen dance will do, though, is heighten awareness of dance in general.
我認為熒屏舞蹈會在總體上提高人們對舞蹈的認知。
Because it is a way…u h, it can reach people in their homes, in their workplaces, at anytime really.
因為這種方式,任何時候人們都可以在家里,在工作中看到。
And if someone discovers that they love dance by watching a screen dance, there's a good chance they will get interested enough to buy a ticket to see a live performance.
如果人們通過觀看熒屏舞蹈發現他對舞蹈的熱愛,他們很有可能會有足夠的興趣買票去看現場表演。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 場,景,情景

 
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活動,運動,移動,[音]樂章

聯想記憶
participate [pɑ:'tisipeit]

想一想再看

vt. 分享
vi. 參加,參與

聯想記憶
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 選擇權,可選物,優先購買權
v. 給予選

聯想記憶
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 創造性的

聯想記憶
presentation [.prezen'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 陳述,介紹,贈與
n. [美]講課,報告

聯想記憶
performance [pə'fɔ:məns]

想一想再看

n. 表演,表現; 履行,實行
n. 性能,本

聯想記憶
operate ['ɔpəreit]

想一想再看

v. 操作,運轉,經營,動手術

 
manipulate [mə'nipjuleit]

想一想再看

vt. 操縱,操作,控制,利用,(巧妙地)處理,篡改

聯想記憶
technique [tek'ni:k]

想一想再看

n. 技術,技巧,技能

 
?
    閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
  • 托福TPO-23 Conversation 2 2014-03-31
  • 托福TPO-23 Lecture 3 2014-04-02
  • 托福TPO-24 Conversation 1 2014-04-08
  • 托福TPO-24 Lecture 1 2014-04-09
  • 托福TPO-24 Lecture 2 2014-04-10
  • 發布評論我來說2句

      最新文章

      可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

      添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
      添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 条件概率经典例题| 广场舞100首视频| 电视剧《反击》主要演员 | 又大又肥又圆的白屁股| 生日特效动图| 恶人想要抢救一下 漫画| 美妙旋律| 中央电视台科教频道| 77316电影| 杨冲| 张学友电影全部作品| 微信头像2024年最新版图片男| 抖音主页| 豪斯医生第六季| 成人的性行为免费| 帕瓦德奥特曼| 免费播放电影大全免费观看| 视频污污| 荒笛子简谱| cctv6 节目表| 宇辉| 山西电视台直播在线观看| 永远的紫荆花简谱| 丰满美女| yy直播是正经直播吗| 韩佳熙的电影全部作品| 心跳源计划演员表| 女生被侵犯的视频| 舔了师兄十年| 潜伏温子仁| 简单的应急预案怎么写| 噜啊噜在线视频| 色老女人| 追捕演员表| 校园大片ppt| 葛思然| 哥谭小丑杰罗姆电影| 牛油果营养价值| 里番在线看| 黑手党电影| 池田夏希|