星級典句:
第一句:Could you give me a hand?
你能幫我個忙嗎?
A: Excuse me. Could you give me a hand?
打擾了,請問你能幫我個忙嗎?
B: With pleasure.
樂意效勞。
A: Would you please open this suitcase for me? I can't open it.
你能幫我打開這個公文包嗎?我打不開它了。
B: OK, let me see.
好的,讓我瞧瞧。
第二句:Could you do me a favor?
你能幫我個忙嗎?
A: Excuse me. Could youdomea favor?
打擾了,請問你能幫我個忙嗎?
B: Certainly. It's a pleasure. What can I do for you?
當然,很樂意。我能為你做點什么?
A:Could you show me the way to the Chunming Hotel? I'm lost.
你能給我指一下去春明賓館的路嗎?我迷路了。
B: Oh, go along this road and pass three crossings, then you'll get there.
哦,沿著這條路走,經過三個十字路口,你就能到達那兒了。
其他表達法:
Could you help me?
能幫我個忙嗎?
Can you help me?
能幫我個忙嗎?