星級典句:
第一句:I'm not going in the right direction, am I?
我走的方向不對,是嗎?
A: Excuse me. I’m not going in the right direction to the police station, am I?
打擾了,我去警察局走的方向不對,是嗎?
B: I'm afraid you are lost.
恐怕你迷路了。
第二句:Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.
對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.
對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. Its across the town.
孩子,你是迷路了。它在城鎮的那頭。
A: Oh! What bad luck! How can I get to the Museum?
哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物館呢?
B: You can take No. 24 bus here and then transfer to No. 53 bus to get there.
你可以在此乘坐24路公交車然后換乘53路公交車到那里。
其他表達法:
Excuse me, how can I go to...
請問我如何才能到達......
Excuse me, but would you like to tell me the way to …
打擾了,你能告訴我去......的路嗎?
Excuse me, do you know how to get...
請問你知道去……的路怎么走嗎?