星級典句:
第一句:Shall we dimb up the highest peak first, Sam?
薩姆,我們先去登最高峰好嗎?
A: Shall we climb up the highest peak first, Sam?
薩姆,我們先去登最高峰好嗎?
B: That's a good suggestion. Let’s go.
建議不錯,走吧。
A: Please return here by 10: 30, will you? We'll have our lunch at Yuping Lou Guesthouse.
請在10點半之前回到這兒,好嗎?我們將在玉屏樓貴賓廳用餐
B: All right. See you later.
一會兒見。
第二句:What a breathtaking sight!
多么神奇的景色啊!
A: What a breathtaking sight!
多么神奇的景色啊
B: It is, isn't it?
是啊!
C: Please look. On your right is Tiandu Feng, one of the three main peaks of Huangshan and also the steepest. It is 1, 810 meters high. On the way up, you can see a cliff called Jiyu Bei.
請看,在你們的右邊是黃山三大主蜂之一的天都峰,也是最陡的一座山蜂。它的高度是1810米。往上去,你們會看到一道被稱作“鯽魚背”的懸崖。
其他表達法:
It is the highest peak of Huangshan.
它是黃山的最高峰。
At its summit is a rock only about six meters across.
峰頂是一塊僅6米見方的巖石。