星級典句:
第一句:How about half the price?
半價怎么樣?
A: How much does this vase cost?
這個花瓶多少錢?
B: $20.
20美元。
A: $20! It's too expensive. How about half the price?
20美元!太貴了。半價怎么樣?
B: Half? Are you kidding?
半價?開玩笑嘛?
第二句:Can you lower it, please?
能便宜點嗎?
A: How much is the silk skirt?
那件絲裙多少錢?
B: 50 dollars.
50美元。
A: Well, I think the price is a bit high. Can you lower it, please?
嗯,我覺得價錢有點高,能便宜點嗎?
B: I'm sorry, but this is one-price shop
很抱歉,但這里不打折。
其他表達法:
Can you cut down another 30 dollors?
能再降30美元嗎?
What a price! Lower it, please.
這么高的價格,請降點。
I think you can offer a bigger discount.
我想你能夠再打點折。
Can you cut me a deal?
你可以算便宜一點嗎?
We have to ask for another price reduction.
再給我們優惠點兒吧。
n. 折扣,貼現率
vt. 打折扣,貼現,不重