星級典句:
第一句:Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
這兒附近是否有價位不高的餐廳?
A: Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
這兒附近是否有價位不高的餐廳?
B: There's one across the street.
對街就有一家。
第二句:Can you suggest a good restaurant?
你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
A: Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
B: Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
好的,你想吃什么樣的食物?
A: I'd like to eat some French food.
我想吃一些法國菜。
B: I suggest you try Green Inn.
我建議你去格林酒店試試看。
若是希望對方根據自己的喜好推薦一家餐廳,還可以有以下的說法:
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可以介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這兒附近是否有價位不高的餐廳?
Do you know any restaurants open now? 你知道現在哪里還有餐廳在營業嗎?