Todd: Hey, Marika!
嗨,瑪莉卡!
Marika: Hey!
嗨!
Todd: How you doing?
你怎么樣?
Marika: I'm OK. How are you?
我很好,你呢?
Todd: Good. Marika do you like summer?
很好。瑪莉卡,你喜歡夏天嗎?
Marika: No, I don't like summer it's my least favorite summer.
不,我不喜歡夏天,夏天是我最不喜歡的季節了。
Todd: Wow, why?
哇,為什么?
Marika: Because I don't like hot weather. I don't like being hot and sweaty and uncomfortable.
因為我不喜歡炎熱的天氣。我不喜歡很熱,出很多汗,那樣很不舒服。
Todd: OK. Well, it's pretty hot in Japan so you must not like summer here.
日本夏天很熱,你一定不喜歡這里的夏天。
Marika: No, I don't.
我不喜歡。
Todd: Is it hot in summer where you're from?
你的家鄉夏天熱嗎?
Marika: Yeah, it's pretty hot but usually we go away on the weekends to cottages and we go swimming in lakes and stuff.
是的,那里夏天非常熱,但我們周末都去湖邊小屋居住,并且在湖里游泳什么的。
Todd: Oh, that's nice. Where are you from by the way?
真棒。順便問一句,你來自哪里?
Marika: Canada.
加拿大。
Todd: So, what's your favorite season?
那么,你最喜歡的季節是什么?
Marika: Winter or fall.
冬天或者秋天。
Todd: OK. Well, what do you do in the winter?
你在冬天都做什么?
Marika: In the winter, activities you mean?
你是說在冬天有什么活動?
Todd: Yeah.
是的。
Marika: I go snowboarding and I go to onsens and I walk around and I enjoy the cold weather.
我冬天去滑雪,泡溫泉,散步,我很享受寒冷的季節。
注:譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。