Todd: Marika, do you like bread?
瑪莉卡,你喜歡面包嗎?
Marika: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜歡。
Todd: OK. What kind of bread do you eat?
你吃什么樣的面包?
Marika: I try to eat whole grain bread or bagels or something that's dark.
我吃全麥面包,或者百吉餅,或者是全麥的其他食物。
Todd: OK. What do you like to put on bread?
你喜歡用面包就著什么吃?
Marika: My favorite thing to put on bread is tomatoes and I also like honey.
我最喜歡面包就著西紅柿吃,我也喜歡蜂蜜。
Todd: OK. But not together?
但是這幾樣不能一起吃?
Marika: Not together, no.
不能一起吃。
Todd: Do you like mustard?
你喜歡芥末嗎?
Marika: No, I don't like mustard.
不,我不喜歡芥末。
Todd: Oh, I love mustard. I eat mustard and bread just plain.
我喜歡芥末。我喜歡白面包抹上芥末吃。
Marika: No, no. I know people that eat mustard sandwiches, and no!
不。我聽說有人喜歡芥末三明治,天啊!
Todd: OK. Can you make bread?
你會做面包嗎?
Marika: Yes, I can. Actually, I'm a baker.
是的,我會。事實上,我是個面包師。
Todd: Really.
真的?
Marika: Yeah!
真的!
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Marika: I'm a pastry chef.
我是一名西式糕點主廚。
Todd: That's incredible.
真是難以置信。
Marika: Although, bread is kind of a different branch. I do cakes and stuff like that. I can make bread. My grandmother makes bread all the time.
雖然面包是西式糕點中的一個分支。但我會做蛋糕面包一類的食物。我會做面包。我的祖母總是自己烤面包。
注:譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。