MODULE 4 ENTERTAINMENT
第四模塊 娛樂
UNIT 10 A School Play
第十單元 校園劇
Dialogue
對話
1 Look and listen. Then read and act out the dialogue in groups.
1 看一看,聽一聽。然后分組閱讀并表演對話。
Miss White: Boys and girls, I’m sure your mums and dads will all like the play this evening.
懷特小姐:孩子們,我相信你們的爸爸媽媽一定都會喜歡今晚的戲劇。
Sally: I don’t like the play. It’s boring.
薩莉:我不喜歡這個戲劇。它很乏味。
Jiamin: It’s not boring. It’s fun.
家民:它不乏味。它很有趣。
Miss White: What’s wrong, Sally? Your part is very important. It’s very interesting for the parents.
懷特小姐:怎么了,薩莉?你的角色非常重要。對家長們來說這非常有趣。
Yongxian: Sally likes telling stories, but she doesn’t like wearing the school uniform to tell the story. I have an idea.
永賢:薩莉喜歡講故事,但是她不喜歡穿校服講故事。我有個主意。
Miss White: What’s your idea, Yongxian?
懷特小姐:什么主意,永賢?
Yongxian: I think she can be a fairy.
永賢:我認為她可以扮演一位仙女。
Miss White: That’s a good idea. Sally, what do you think?
懷特:好主意。薩莉,你認為呢?
Sally: Great! It’s fun now.
薩莉:好極了!現在它很有趣了。
Miss White: You need a white dress. I’ll go to the shop. See you, children.
懷特小姐:你需要一條白色裙子。我要去商店。再見,孩子們。
Children: See you , Miss White.
孩子們:再見,懷特小姐。
Sally: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our school play…
薩莉:晚上好,女士們,先生們。歡迎來看我們的校園劇……
Miss White: Well done, children. And thank you, Sally.
懷特小姐:干得好,孩子們。謝謝你,薩莉。
Sally: Thank you, Yongxian. Thank you, Miss White.
薩莉:謝謝你,永賢。謝謝你,懷特小姐。