1. 表示勝任
I can do this.
我能勝任。
Any man will be equal to the task, so long as he is careful.
任何人都能勝任這個工作,只要你細心。
qualification certificate
資格證書
qualification accountant
合格的會計師
All above prepare me a qualified candidate.
以上都可以證明我是一個不錯人選。
There is no doubt of his competence for the task.
他的確有能力做好那項工作。
He proves to be competent for the job.
他證明能勝任此項工作。
She is not up to it.
她還不能勝任它。
What have you been up to?
你能勝任什么工作?
I hope he will be adequate to the job.
他的知識足可勝任這項工作。
She was unfit for such a senior position.
她不能勝任這樣的高級職位。
I am confident of performing well in the job.
我相信我能勝任這個職位。
I am capable.
我可以勝任的。
How do you know you would be a success in the position.
你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
I feel confident of my ability to conduct any tansactions.
我確信能勝任任何交易。
2. 表示怎么了?
What's up?/What's wrong?/What happened?/What's the matter?/What's the problem?/How would it be?
怎么了?
What's going on?
到底是怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
Guess what?
猜怎么了?
Now what?
又怎么了?
But how come?
怎么了?
How is it going?
最近怎么樣?
Why are you looking so sad?
你為什么看起來那么沮喪?
How are you today?
你今天怎么樣?
How do you feel today?
今天感覺怎么樣?
What seems to be the problem?
問題在哪里?
n. 會計人員