Order&Deposit
訂單與定金
S: Salesclerk 售貨職員 C: Customer 顧客
實用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S17: It will be ready by the end of this month.
本月底能做好。
S18: What sort of material do you have in mind?
您喜歡哪種料子?
S19: May I have your telephone number?
我可以記下您的電話號碼嗎?
S20: Would you please leave a 10 percent deposit?
請您預付10%的定金。
S21: You need to leave a twenty percent deposit.
您必須先付20%的定金。
S22: Would you like to go ahead and place an order?
您是不是現在就訂購呢?
S23: We ask for a thirty percent down payment.
我們要求30%的頭期款。
S24: Please deposit first, at least two thousand Yuan.
請先付定金,最少2000元。
S25: May I have your name(address, telephone number), please?
請問您的大名(地址、電話號碼)?
S26: Please tell me your name, address and telephone number, so that we can deliver your purchase as soon as possible.
請告訴我您的姓名、地址、電話,以便我們盡早將貨送到。、
S27: We can accept the order on the condition that you accept pay down 50%.
只有你接受預付50%的定金,我們才接受你的訂貨。
S28: Sorry, we only have these styles and colors. If you want others, you must order two weeks ahead of time.
對不起,我們只有這些款式和顏色,如果您要其他的,必須提前兩周下單。
S29: You make a down payment of 30% first. And you'll pay the balance on delivery.
請先交30%的定金,余下的貨到付清。
S30: When you place the first order, we expect thirty percent of the final payment.
您是第一次訂貨,我們希望先收到總數的30%。
S31: Please make a down payment of 2,000 Yuan now. And you'll pay the rest on delivery.
請先交2000元定金,余下的貨到付清。
S32: Would you please sign the order from and leave your telephone number?
請在訂單上簽名并留下您的電話號碼,好嗎?