A:Would you like to ask any questions?
請問有什么問題嗎?
B:I need to know about the fees.
我想問問關于費用的問題。
A:What kind of fees?
那是什么費用呢?
B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.
就是信用卡透支費。
A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.
是這樣的,每次透支,你都要支付一筆數目很小的費用。
B:What’s the fee?
怎么算的?
A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.
每次25美元。
B:How is that a small fee?
怎么會有這樣的費用?
A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.
這是出于防止透支目的而設置的。
B:I see.
好吧。
A:Do you have any more questions?
請問還有別的問題嗎?
B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.
暫時還沒有,謝謝你。
It's unusual for sino customers to pay fees to the waiter.
Overdrafting is not a good habit of consuming.
3.keep somebody from doing something
Rules are setting to keep everyong from behaving illegally.
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/menu/201209/201675.shtml