A:What else, Ma'am?
還要別的嗎,女士?
B:No, thanks. My husband said, We'd like to pay now.
不用了,謝謝。我丈夫說,我們現在要去付款。
A:Let me show you to the cashier's. It's 905 yuan in total.
我帶你們去收銀臺。 一共是905元。
B:What? Where does that five come from?
那5元是怎么來的?
A:Oh, it's a service charge.
哦,那是服務費。
B:But I only have 900 in cash here. Can you let it go for 900 yuan?
但是我們只有900元現金,就900元可以嗎?
A:Sorry, but we can't do that. It's store's rule.
對不起,但是不可以,這是商場的規定。
B:My husband said he had a credit card. Do you accept credit card?
我丈夫說他有信用卡,你們受理信用卡嗎?
A:Yes.
是的。
B:Great. Here it is.
太好了。給你。
A:Here is the receipt. Wanna to have it wrapped, Ma'am?
這是發票。您需要包裝嗎?
B:Yes, please. Thank you very much.
是的。非常感謝。
A:It'll be great to have you again.
歡迎下次光臨。
B:Thank you very much.
謝謝。
Note: