UNIT 2 DNA
第二單元 DNA
Lesson 12: Did You Ever See a "Chorse"?
第12課:你見過“Chorse”嗎?
You need two groups to sing this song.
需要兩組人來唱這首歌。
One group sings the purple words.
一組唱紫色的字。
The other group sings the green words.
另一組唱綠色的字。
Did you ever see a "chorse"?
你見過“chorse”嗎?
What?A "chorse"?Yes,a "chorse."
什么?“chorse”?是的,“chorse”。
Did you ever see a "chorse"
你見過“Chorse”
So fine?No,I never saw a "chorse."
這么好嗎?不,我沒有見過“chorse”。
It's a chicken and a horse!
它是一只雞和一匹馬!
But a chicken and a horse ,Don't combine.
但是馬和雞.不能結合。
Did you ever see a "fabbit"?
你見過“fabbit”嗎?
What?A "fabbit"?Yes,a "fabbit."
什么?“fabbit”?是的,“fabbit”。
Did you ever see a "fabbit" So fine?
你見過“fabbit”這么好嗎?
No,I never saw a "fabbit."
不,我從來沒見過“fabbit”。
It's a fish and a rabbit!
它是一條魚和一只兔子!
But a fish and a rabbit .Don't combine.
但是,魚和兔子,不能結合。
But a fish and a rabbit .Don't combine.
但是,魚和兔子,不能結合。
What if you could combine a cow and a tiger?
如果你可以讓母牛和老虎結合的話會怎么樣?
Try it in the song!
試著把它唱進歌里!
Hmm ...would you call a cow and a tiger a "ciger"?
恩……你可以管一頭母牛和一只老虎的結合體叫“ciger”嗎?
or a "tow"?
或是“tow”?
LET'S DO IT!
做一做!
Work in a small group.
小組練習。
Imagine you are a zookeeper whose zoo is losing money.
想象你是一個正虧損的動物園里的一個動物飼養員。
You want to make some exciting new animals.
你想研制出一些令人興奮的新動物。
What animals will you combine?
你要雜交什么動物?
What will you name them?
要給它們起什么名字?
Use the pattern in the song to tell customers about your new animals.
用詩里的句式向游客介紹你的新動物。
Sing the new song to the rest of the class.
給其它同學唱這首新歌。
n. 圖案,式樣,典范,模式,型
v. 以圖案