2 Listen to the tape and find out what the twins are wearing.
2 聽磁帶找出雙胞胎穿什么衣服.
Fill in the form.
并填空
Listening Text (Playground noises)
A:Excuse me,Mrs King.Where are the twins?
A:打擾一下,King先生.這雙胞胎在哪里?
B:I don't know.
B:我不知道.
A:We must find them. It's time to play basketball.
A:我必須找到他們.到了打籃球的時間了.
B:They are here somewhere.
B:他們有時候在這.
But look at allthese children! It's not easy to find them.
看所有的孩子,不容易找到他們.
A:What are they wearing?What colour are their clothes?
A:他們穿什么呢?他們衣服是什么顏色的?
B:Well,Lucy is wearing green trousers and a
B:好,Lucy正穿了條綠色褲子和..
Oh,what colour shoes is she wearing?
哦,她穿了雙什么顏色的鞋呢?
I think they're brown.
我想是灰色的.
Yes,she's wearing brown shoes.
是的,她正穿了一雙灰色的鞋子.
A:What about Lily?
A:Lily呢?
B:Lily-oh,she's wearing blue trousers and a sweater.
B:Lily-哦,她正穿了一條蘭色的褲子和毛線衫.
A:What colour is her sweater?
A:她的毛線衫是什么顏色的?
B:It's yellow,I think. Yes,it's yellow.
B:黃色的,我想.是的是黃色的.
A:What about her shoes?
A:她的鞋子怎么樣?
B:Her shoes?Oh, sorry!I don't know.
B:她的鞋子?哦,對不起!我不知道.
A:Right!Let's go and find them.
A:對,讓我去找他們.
Lesson 92
11.Listen to David and Ling Feng.
Write down what they have for breakfast,lunch and supper.
寫下他們早,中,晚,餐吃了些什么?
Listening text
David:For breakfastI have two pieces of bread,
David:早餐我吃了兩塊面包.
a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee.I don't have a big lunch.
一杯橘子汁和一杯咖啡.我不想吃大餐.
I often take a sandwich,a banana or an apple with me to school.
我常常帶三明治,一個香蕉和一個蘋果去學校.
For drink,I like coke or water.For supper,I eat a lot at home.
我喜歡可樂和水.晚餐我在家吃了很多.
I have meat, vegetables,potatoes, icecream or chocolate.
我吃肉,蔬菜,馬鈴薯冰淇淋和巧克力.
Sometimes I have a piece of cake.
有時我吃一塊蛋糕.
Ling Feng:I have milk,bread and an egg for breakfast.
凌風:早餐我喝了牛奶,吃了面包和一個雞蛋.
For lunch I eat rice,vegetables and some meat at school.
中餐我在學校吃了米飯,蔬菜和一些肉
For supper I have rice or noodles,vegetables and meat.
晚餐我吃了米飯和面條蔬菜及肉.
Sometimes I have soup,too.
有時候我也喝點湯.
Unit 24
Lesson 96
3.Listen to the tape,and then fill in the form.
3.聽磁帶填表。
Listening Text(Music at a party)
BILL:Hello!What's your name?
BILL:喂!你叫什么名字?
JOHN:My name is John-John Green.I'm from London,England.
HOHN:我叫John-JohnGreen.我來自倫敦,英格蘭.
BILL:Nice to meet you,John.I'm Bill Smith,from Canada.
BILL:John,很高興見到你.我是Bill Smith,來自加拿大.
I come from Toronto.
我從多倫多來.
JOHN:How do you do, Bill!
JOHN:Bill,你好嗎?
BILL:How do you do! Hey,you must meet my friend,Tom King.
BILL:你好!Hey,你一定要去見我的朋友,Tom King.
Tom,This is John.
Tom,這是John.
TOM:Hi,John.
TOM:喂,John.
JOHN:Nice to meet you,Tom!Are you from New York?
JOHN:很高興見到你,Tom!你從紐約來嗎?
TOM:No,I'm from Washington,D.C.
TOM:不,我來自哥倫比亞特區,華盛頓
JOHN:Good!Oh,there's my friend Zhao Bin..
JOHN:好!哦,這是我朋友趙彬.
Hi,Zhao Bin!This is Tom.He's from the USA.
Tom!嗨,趙彬!這是Tom.他從美國來.
ZHAO:Hello,Tim
趙:喂,Tom!
TOM:Hello,Zhao Bin. Nice to meet you. Where are you from?
TOM:喂,趙彬.很高興見到你.你從哪里來?
ZHAN BIN:I'm from China.My home is in Shanghai.
趙彬:我從中國來.我家在上海.
TOM:Oh,really? Shanghai is a good place,isn't it?
TOM:哦,真的?上海是一個好地方,不是嗎?
ZHAO:Yes it is.
趙:是的,它是
n. 褲子