日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 美語情景對話 > 正文

美語情景對話 第3期:養寵物

編輯:Jasmine ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Todd: Hello, Matt!

你好,馬特!
Matt: Hello, Todd!
你好,托德!
Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet?
馬特,我將會問你幾個關于寵物的問題。(好的?。┑谝粋€問題,你養寵物嗎?
Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.
是的,事實上,在我媽媽的房子里,我們養了三只寵物,兩只狗和一直貓。我家培養的是能幫助盲人的導盲犬。
Todd: Oh, really!
哦,真的嗎!
Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的。
Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?
哇,那么怎么訓練導盲犬呢?
Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get them when they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, come... really basic things...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.
如何訓練導盲犬?這其實是一個長期的過程。我們會帶回來出生不久的幼犬。接著訓練小狗基本功,比如坐下,過來這些很基本的東西。然后,等到它們兩歲大,我們會送它去一家培訓學校。
Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!
哇,太棒了!
Matt: Yeah, yeah!
是的。
Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?
一次訓練幾只導盲犬呢?
Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we are training.
只有一只!我們自己養只狗,還有一只訓練中的導盲犬。
Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。
Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.
一次只訓練一只。
Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?
你有沒有偶遇自己訓練過的導盲犬,例如在街上,有沒有類似的重聚?
Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.
有時候我會看到它們,導盲犬和訓練人相聚是約定俗成的的慣例,訓練人偶爾可以看它們。
Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?
哇,太酷了。那么人們為什么要養寵物?
Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.
我想最重要的一個原因就是寵物對主人的陪伴!無論如何,寵物總會圍繞在主人身邊,不問原因地喜愛自己的主人。
Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?
是的,確實如此。那么除了貓,狗和魚,人們還養什么寵物?
Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.
我想如果你是馴獸師Sigreid和Roy,也許你能養一只老虎或獅子。我想各種動物都能成為人類的寵物。
Todd: Yeah.
是的。
Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...
我的一位朋友就養了一條蛇。我忘了你是否提到過,蛇,雪貂,昆蟲,蜘蛛都可以成為人類的寵物。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: All kinds of things.
各種動物。
Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?
好的,養一只寵物所需的花費是多少呢?
Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.
食物也許是最大的開銷,但如果你養的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我們曾經就把許多小狗放到屋里,它們會把屋里能咬的東西都咬了,因此我們老得換新鞋,而且還得清理地攤上的尿痕等,這些也很麻煩。
Todd: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?
好的。十分謝謝,順便一提,你來自哪里?
Matt: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.
我來自美國,明尼蘇達州。

注:譯文屬可可英語原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
chew [tʃu:]

想一想再看

vt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,損壞
vi. 咀嚼

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不斷地,經常地

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 今日视线| 奶露拖| 诱惑的艺术| 叶子楣伦理| 卢达克里斯| 女人帮妞儿| 半夜电影| 爱之梦钢琴谱| 女公安毛片免费观看| 向阳花图片| 新娘大作战angelababy| cgtn英语频道在线直播观看| 高地1—36集电视剧免费观看剧情| 服务群众方面整改成效| 情侣视频| 佩佩猪| 复仇之路| 澳大利亚《囚犯》| 18岁在线观看| 鼻子上长痘痘是什么原因引起的| 音乐僵尸演员表| 云上的宝石| 集体生活成就我教学设计| 成人在线免费高清视频| 禁漫社| 黑帮大佬365天| 教师政治学习笔记| 科洛弗| 三大| 宋学士濂文言文翻译| 黑马配白马成功的视频| 日本电影姐姐| 《女夜》电影在线观看| 王渝萱最火的三部电影| 繁星诗集161首大全| 叶子楣作品| 毕业论文3000字范文| 花宵道中1| 在线播放国内自拍情侣酒店| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 脚心的视频vk|