549.What’s problem,sir?Can I be of assistance?先生,出了什么問題?我能為您做些什么?
550.This is quite unusual. I will look into the matter. 這是很少有的,我會調查此事的。
551.I will get you another one. 我再去給您重端一份上來。
552.I will have them prepare another one. Would you like some drinks while you are waiting?我去讓他們重做一份,您是不是愿意邊喝飲料邊等?
553.Shall I have the dish cooked again?要不要我去把這道菜再重做一遍?
554.I will take to the chef and see what he can do. 我去和廚師長商量一下,看看他是否能給予補救。
555.I’m terrible sorry. I can give you something else if you’d like. That will be on the house,of course.
非常抱歉,如果您愿意,我可以給您上點別的菜,這當然是本店免費贈送的。
556.Would you like to try something else?with our compliments, course. 您是不是想吃點別的什么,這當然是餐廳的一點敬意。
557.I will see about your order. Would you like some appetizer while you are waiting?我會去看看您點的菜做的怎么樣了,您是不是可以先吃點開胃的東西?
558.I’m sorry,sir. Please excuse her. We are very busy today. 對不起,先生,請您原諒她,我們今天實在太忙了。
559.I am sorry,sir. We are short of hands today. Would you please have a drink fires. 先生對不起,我們今天人手少,您是不是先喝點什么?
560.I’m sure everything will be right again next time you come. 相信您下次來時一切都會是您稱心如意。
561.I’m sorry to hear it . please be assured that we will look into the matter. Out chef is very particular.
很抱歉聽您這么說,請相信我們一定會調查此事,我們的廚師長也是很挑剔的。
562.How about a delicious dessert then,with our compliments?那么,給你送一份美味的甜點,如何?當然是免費的。
563.I have every confidence in our chef. Just give us another chance,and you will find this restaurant really lives up to its name.
我對我們的廚師有信心,請再給我們一次機會,您會發現我們餐廳確實是名副其實。
564.A:My wife’s freezing,waiter. 服務員,我太太冷的不行。
B:I’m sorry,sir, but I can’t turn up the heat because we have had several complaints that it’s too warm in here. How about putting on your jacket?
對不起,先生,我不能把溫度調高,因為已經有好幾人抱怨說太熱了,讓她穿上您的夾克,行嗎?
565.A:I don’t particularly care 佛如eating with my jacket on. 我不太喜歡穿著夾克進餐。
B:perhaps you’d like to sit over there in the corner?there’ less draught. 也許您愿意做到那邊的角落里,那里風小些。