What number should I call in case of accident?
當發生事故時我應該打幾號電話?
Does this insurance cover the passengers,too?
這個保險包括同行者嗎?
Yes,it does.
是的,它包括。
What is the name of the insurance company?
保險公司是什么名字?
Walk one block to the east.
向東走一條街。
This store is two blocks away from here.
這家店距這里兩條街。
How many blocks to the station?Three more blocks.
去火車站有幾條街?三條街外。
You just go one more block and turn to the left,then you will find the hotel.
你走過一條街向左轉便可以發現旅館。
This hotel occupies the entire block.
這個旅館在兩條街之間。
You will find the entrance to the theater at the end of this block.
在這個街尾你可以發現戲院的入口。
Would you direct me the way to the shopping center?
你可以指示我怎么去購物中心嗎?
Go direct and you will find it on your right hand side.
直走,然后你會發現它在你的右手邊。
It's a wrong way,opposite direction.
這是錯路,相反方向。
Tell me which direction is it?
告訴我哪個方向才對。
It's on my direction.Come with me.
我要去那里,跟我走。
Which direction should I go?
我應該走哪個方向?
That express bus goes direct to the airport.
這個直達車直接到機場。
What time does the show start?
表演什么時候開始?
I want to see the hula show.
我想看草裙舞表演。
Do I have to make a reservation for a dinner show?
我應該預定晚餐表演嗎?
Get me a good table to see the show.
給我一張好餐桌以便看表演。
Can I take a picture of the show?
我可以照張表演照片嗎?