I think I have a reservation for three nights.
我想我已經預定了三個晚上。
May I have your name,please?
請告訴我你的名字。
Yes,we have a room reserved for you.
是的,我們保留了一個房間給你。
I'm sorry we have no record of you.
抱歉,我們沒有你的記錄。
Really?I've reserved my room through China Travel Bureau in Shanghai a few days ago.
真的嗎?幾天前我就要上海的中國旅行社預約了。
You should have a reservation for me.
你應該有我預定的房間。
I have no reservation.Do you have a room available for tonight?
我沒有預定,今晚有可住的房間嗎?
Yes,but we have only twin rooms available.
是的,但是只有雙人房。
I'm sorry,we have no vacancy for tonight.
對不起,今晚沒有空房。
How long are you going to stay?
你要停留多久?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想住二晚。
OK,we'll arrange a room for you.
好,我們準備一間給你。
Could you check whether you have a reservation for Mr.Lee from today?
你能查一下今天開始是否有為李先生保留一間房間?
Mr.Lee is holding a reservation from tomorrow.
李先生從明天開始有預定房間。
I see.Thank you.
我知道了,謝謝你。
Register,please.
請登記。
Have you registered already?
你登記好了嗎?
No,not yet.
不,還沒有。
Please fill out the registration card.
請填好記錄卡。
Please check if Mr. Lee is registered.
請查一下李先生是否登記過了。
Yes,Mr.Lee has just finished his registration.
是的,李先生剛剛登記完畢。
What is his room number?
他的房間是幾號?
He is at Room 1813.
他在1812號房。
Here is the key to your room.
這是你房間的鑰匙。
Please keep your door closed at all times.
請你隨時關上門。
Please drop your key when you go out.
出去時請收好鑰匙。
Do I drop my key here?
我將鑰匙投入這里嗎?