SITUATION 66
情景 66
One at time, please.
請一次一個。
Do you have anything for a cold?
你有什么治感冒的藥?
Do you have a fever?
你發燒嗎?
No,I don't.I have a cough and my nose is running.
不,我沒發燒。我咳嗽,流鼻涕。
Why don't you take an aspirin?
你何不吃阿斯匹靈?
O.K.,how many should I take?
好的。我要吃幾顆?
Only one at a time.
一次只要吃一顆。
I'd like to exchange this blouse and these shoes.
我想換這件短上衣和這鞋子。
I can only handle one item at a time.May I see the sales slips?
我一次只能處理一樣。請把發票給我看好嗎?
I'm sorry,I don't have them.
抱歉,我沒有。
I'll have to check the price book.
我必須查一下價目表。
With that take long?
要很久嗎?
No.It just takes a minute.
不。一下就好。
Single life,please.
請排單行。
But we're together.
但我們是一起的。
That doesn't matter.
沒關系。
You have to pass through the detector one at a time.
你們得一次一個的通過檢查器。
What about my camera?I don't want to ruin my film.
我的照相機怎么辦?我不想傷到底片。
We'll inspect it by hand.Don't worry.
我們用手檢查。別擔心。
Please be careful.
請小心點。