第一句:We are sorry to bring you so much trouble.
A:We are sorry to bring you so much trouble.
我們很抱歉給貴方帶來了這么大的麻煩。
B:We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without ite being submitted for arbitration.
我們希望爭議能夠經過友好協商得以解決而不必送交仲裁。
A:Yes. That's what we want.
是的,這也是我們所期望的。
第二句:I promise it will not happen again.
A:We hope that threre will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
我們希望這種問題今后不會發生了。
B:Yes. I promise it will not happen again.
是的。我保證這種事以后不會再發生了。
A:We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我們期盼你們早日解決此事。
B:We will inform you as soon as possible.
我們會盡快通知貴方的。
知識點延伸:
如果錯誤在己方,應該先向對方表示抱歉,盡量不要訴諸于法律或是仲裁。并保證下次會更加小心,不會發生類似的事件,還要盡快通知對方處理的情況。
1.其他表達法:
We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我們期待你們盡早解決此事。
Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如果你方能盡早解決此事,我方將十分感激。
2.as soon as possible 盡快
We also had to refine the schedule and get our exploratory phase underway as soon as possible.
我們也必須細化我們的時間進度表,并盡快的開始我們探測好的起步階段。
I recommend that psychiatrists should try to offer [patients] as much participation as soon as possible.
所以,我建議醫生們應該盡快的讓病人多參與到治療的過程中來。