1. In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好處?
2. I think that mytechnical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。
3. I have enough knowledge to market theproducts of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
4. I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉并有許多客戶,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
5. Your companywill benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
貴公司能通過雇用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
6. I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
7. Why did you leave your former company?
為什么離開以前的公司?
8. Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
9. Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因為我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
10. Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
11. Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
12. Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因為我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。
adj. 大膽的(復雜的,有前途的,挑戰的) n. 復雜