《老友記》就像一座生活美語的寶庫,你總能在那里發現很多鮮活的口語元素。一起來看看吧。
You've been so good, for three years! 這3年來你表現很好。
This is your reward! 這是給你的獎勵。
Put it out! 熄了它!
How's it going? 進展得怎樣?
When do we get to meet the guy? 我們什么時候可以見到他?
I don't even know how I feel about him yet. 我也不知道自己對他感覺怎樣。
Can we meet him? 我們可以見他嗎?
Why should I let you meet him? 我為什么要讓你去見他?
The odds of that happening are a little slimmer. 發生這種事情的機會很少/機會渺茫。
Let it go. 不要理它了。/ 別再想了。
You don't know him. 你并不了解他。
I will be good. 我會很乖的。
Do you all promise? 你們保證?
Do you promise to be good? 你保證會很乖?
Thank you for calling attention to our error. 謝謝你提醒我們的錯誤。
What bank is this? 這是什么銀行?
He's here. 他來了。
Be good. 乖。/ 別亂來。
I've heard so much about you! 久仰大名。
Let’s let the Alan-bashing begin. 讓我們開始攻擊亞倫吧。
Did you notice it? 你們注意到了嗎?
Which part do you like most about him? 你最喜歡他哪點?
How was the game? 比賽怎樣?
How is that possible? 怎么可能?
He made us into a team. 他讓我們成為一個團體。