The check/bill, please. 結賬
Can we have the check/bill?
麻煩幫我結賬。
May I have the check/bill?
麻煩幫我結賬。
You: The check, please.
結賬,麻煩了。
Waiter:Would you like anything else?
您還需要其他什么嗎?
You: No thanks, I think that's all for tonight. Just the check, please.
不用了,謝謝,今晚就這些吧。結賬就行。
Waiter:Great. A moment.
好的,稍等。
Shall we split the check?
我們可以分開嗎?
We'd like to pay separately.
我們想分開付。
Waiter: Do you want to pay together or separately?
您是想一起還是分開付呢?
You: We'd like to pay separately.
分開吧。
It's on me. 我請。
It's my treat. 我請。
John: Check, please.
結賬。
Bill: No, it's on me this time.
不,這次我來付。
It’s on the house. 免費贈送。
I'm so sorry that you have had such an unenjoyable evening. Please accept this bottle of wine on the house as an apology.
很抱歉今晚給您帶來如此糟糕的體驗。請收下這瓶免費贈送的酒,以此來表達我們的歉意。
n. 劈開,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的