介紹:
not to mention
而且,也,除此之外還
He's so generous, he's given everyone a new computer and paid for training for us all. Not to mention all the money he's given to local schools to help the kids.
他太慷慨了。他給每個人都發了一臺電腦,付錢給我們所有人做培訓。而且,還給錢給當地的學校去幫助孩子們。
He's got fast cars, great clothes, a helicopter..Not to mention the houses in New York.
她有跑車,名牌衣服,一架直升機,除此之外在紐約還有房子。
Don't mention it!
不用謝
A: Thanks so much for saving me a seat.
非常感謝你給我留了個座位。
B: Don’t mention it!
不用謝。
now (that) you mention it
既然你講到這個了
A: The weather's been a bit unpredictable lately, huh?
最近天氣可是捉摸不定呀,對吧。
B: Now you mention it, I hear there could be a blizzard next week.
你說到天氣了,我聽說下周會有暴風雪呢。
Bring up 提到,講到
Don't bring up work tonight at dinner unless you want to hear Janice complain for three hours.
今晚吃飯時別提工作的事,除非你想聽Janice抱怨三小時。
Speak of 說到
My mom were speaking of me when I got home.
當我回到家時,我媽正說到我。
vi. 抱怨,悲嘆,控訴