Think about the deals you've made, the people you've managed, that sort of thing.
想想你達成的協議,與人相處之類的事情。
Right. Well, I did complete two big contracts for the Imperial Lemon…
好的。我完成了兩個與皇家檸檬有關的大合同。
You've had plenty of compliments for that.You seem to have a zest for selling!
你干得太棒了。你似乎在銷售上很有熱情!
Err, right… and then there was dealing with Mr Ingle in the warehouse.
是的,然后是在倉庫和英格爾先生打交道。
Yes, that's a good example of dealing with difficult staff.
是的,那是一次和棘手員工交涉的好例子。
And what didn't go so well?
你有哪些方面不足呢?
Well… erm… working with Rachel… and cold calling I suppose.
我想是與瑞秋工作和打無約調查電話。
That wasn't easy.
這并不簡單。
Ah yes. But you soon warmed up!
是的,但你上手很快。
And what should you do more of?
你還應該有什么改進的嗎?
It's a tricky question Anna – but don't be ashamed about admitting things that you feel you could improve on.
這是個復雜的問題,安娜,但別害怕承認你有需要改進的事情。
Nobody's perfect!
沒人是完美的!
Think about skills you'd like to improve.Oh OK.
想想你希望改進的技能。好吧。
Well Paul, I guess I could… develop some ideas for new products?
保羅,我想我可以對新產品提出一些想法?
Continue to work on the European marketing strategy...sell more Imperial Lemons… err…
繼續推進歐洲市場策略,賣出更多的皇家檸檬……
That's enough Anna!
夠了,安娜!
If you do all that, you'll put me out of a job!
如果你都做了,我就沒工作干了!
Oh, I don't want to do that!
我并不想這樣。