Lesson 21 我要講英文! 我要變洋人!
第二十一課 我要講英文! 我要變洋人!
Could you slow down a little bit?
你可以說慢一點嗎?
Pardon me, can you say it again please?
抱歉,請再說一次。
Excuse me, I didn’t understand what you just said.
抱歉,我沒聽懂。
I didn’t catch that, can you say it again?
我沒抓到重點,請再說一次。
I can’t follow you.
我沒跟上你的話。
Excuse me
對不起!
I just came to the states. Please excuse me for my accent.
我剛到美國,請原諒我的口音。
My English isn’t that great. Can you bear with me a little?
我的英文不是那么好,請忍耐一下。
I just picked up English. I wish I could speak a lot better.
我才剛學英文,我希望我可以說得更好。
I lived in Taiwan all my life.So I don’t speak English that well.
我一直住在臺灣,所以我英文不是那么好。
English isn’t my first language. I still have a lot to learn.
英文不是我的母語,我還有很多要學的。
You know!
你知道那是什么意思嗎?
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
I didn’t get it.
我沒聽懂。
Sorry, but I am lost.
抱歉我沒聽懂。
I don’t really understand.
我不是十分了解。
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Oh, that’s a word I haven’t run into.
噢,這個字我還沒學。