介紹:
personally 就我來看
Personally, I think the CEO should apologize for his appalling /əˈpɔːlɪŋ/ behaviour at the shareholders’ meeting.
就我來看,CEO應該為自己在股東大會上的惡劣行為道歉。
in my view 從我來看
In my view, they made a huge mistake in not selling the company when they had the chance.
從我來看,當有機會賣掉公司的時候他們沒有賣,這是個巨大的錯誤。
all things considered 總的來看
All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.
總的來看,我覺得招James進來是個明智的決定。
cut to the chase 切入正題
Alright, let&`&s cut to the chase. How much is it going to cost?
好的,讓我們切入正題。這要花多少錢?
It seems to me 就我來看
It seems to me that they are spending more money than they need to attract new customers.
就我來看,他們花了太多的錢去吸引新顧客。
比較老的過時的說法:I reckon / to be frank/ frankly speaking.