Amy: I am glad that you took me here on the Inner Mongolian Prairie.
埃米:很高興你能帶我來內蒙古大草原。
Jason: I know you love horse riding. So I take you here to give it a try.
賈森:我知道你喜歡騎馬,所以帶你來這里了。你可以在這里嘗試一下騎馬。
Amy: Really? We can do that?
埃米:真的嗎?可以嗎?
Jason: Yes. And you can also try riding a camel.
賈森:可以的。你也可以嘗試一下騎駱駝。
Amy: That is fantastic. Look at the flock of sheep.
埃米:太棒了。快看那群羊。
Jason: Yes. You will see that a lot here.
賈森:是啊,在這里,你會經常看到這些的。
Amy: How big is this prairie?
埃米:這個草原有多大呢?
Jason: It is very vast. Actually, Inner Mongolia is the third largest province in China, covering 1.1 million square kilometers. The Inner Mongolia is bordering Russia and Mongolia to the north.
賈森:非常大。事實上內蒙古是中國第三大省份,面積是110萬平方千米,北面與俄羅斯和蒙古國相鄰。
Amy: I heard that it is the widest prairie in China.
埃米:我聽說內蒙古大草原是中國最廣的草原。
Jason: Yes. You are right. And many inhabitants here are ethnic groups.
賈森:是的,你說對了。這里的很多居民都是少數民族。