Emmy: Honey, have you all packed?
埃米:親愛的,你收拾好了嗎?
David: Almost ready. I am making a double check.
戴維:差不多了,我再檢查一遍。
Emmy: It is cold on the mountain. Have you packed the windshelled clothes and bodywarmers?
埃米:山上應該很冷,你有沒有裝上防風衣和保暖衣?
David: Of course. And I have also packed two umbrellas just in case of raining.
戴維:當然有。我還帶了兩把傘,以防下雨。
Emmy: You are so thoughtful. Do you think our tent will be working well?
埃米:你想得真周到。我們的帳篷應該還能用吧?
David: Of course. I just bought it last year.
戴維:去年剛買的,應該沒問題的。
Emmy: What about our mobile phones and cameras? Did you charge them last night?
埃米:相機和手機呢?昨晚上有沒有充電?
David: Yes, I did. Don't worry.
戴維:我都已經弄好了,放心吧。
Emmy: Good. We should tell our neighbour that they can call the police if some emergency happens to us.
埃米:那就好。還有,我們要跟鄰居說一下,緊急情況下他們可以替我們報警。
David: Yes. You think a lot, too.
戴維:好的。你想得也很周到嘛。