Linda: Are you hungry?
琳達:你餓嗎?
Robert:No, why?
羅伯特:不餓,為什么?
Linda:We've been driving for a long time. I think we'd better find some place to eat soon.
琳達:我們已經開車開了很久啦,我覺得我們應該停下來找個地方吃點東西。
Robert:No, I'm OK. We're late so we'd better not stop.
羅伯特:不用,我不用啦,我們已經晚啦,我們不能停。
Linda:We've passed that same store three times already. I think we're lost. We should ask someone for directions.
琳達:我們已經經過那個商店三次啦,我覺得我們迷路啦,我們應該問一下路。
Robert:We're not lost.
羅伯特:我們沒有迷路。
Linda:I've never gone this way before. Do you know where you're going?
琳達:我以前從來沒走過這條路,你知道你要去哪兒嗎?
Robert:Yes, this road goes through town. It's faster than the highway.
羅伯特:是的,我條路是通往鎮上的,這條路比高速路還快。
Linda:OK. Would you mind driving a little slower please?
琳達:好的,請你開慢點,好嗎?
Robert:Sure, no problem.
羅伯特:當然可以。
Linda:Did you see that sign back there? I think this is a one way street.
琳達:你看到后面那個標志了嗎?我覺得這是一條單行線。
Robert:No, I didn't see it. I'm going to have to turn around.
羅伯特:沒有,我沒看到,我要掉頭。
Linda:You can't turn around here. I think you should let me drive.
琳達:你不能在這里掉頭,我覺得你應該讓我來開車。
Robert:I think you're right. I'm getting tired.
羅伯特:你說得對,我已經累啦。