Jason: Hi Melissa, are you going home this weekend?
詹森:你好,梅麗莎。你這個周末回家嗎?
Melissa: No, not this weekend. I have too much work to do.
梅麗莎:不,這周不回,我有很多工作要做。
Jason: Where do your parents live?
詹森:你父母住在哪兒?
Melissa: My father lives in Washington DC.
梅麗莎:我父親住在華盛頓。
Jason: How about your mother?
詹森:你母親呢?
Melissa: My mother died two years ago.
梅麗莎:我母親兩年前就去世啦。
Jason: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Is your father still working?
詹森:哦,真對不起。你父親還工作嗎?
Melissa: No, he's retired.
梅麗莎:不,他已經退休啦。
Jason: Do you have any family here?
詹森:你在這里有家人嗎?
Melissa: Yes, two of my cousins live here and my aunt and uncle live about 30 miles from here.
梅麗莎:是的,我兩個堂弟住在這里,我伯伯和伯母住在離這兒大概30英里的距離和地方。
Jason: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
詹森:你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
Melissa: Yes, I have two brothers who live in New York and a sister who lives in Boston.
梅麗莎:是的,我有兩個哥哥,他們住在紐約,還有一個姐姐住在波士頓。
Jason: Do you see them a lot?
詹森:你經常見到他們嗎?
Melissa: Not as much as I'd like to. Usually just on holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
梅麗莎:不是經常見面,通常是在像感恩節和圣誕節這樣的假期見面。