Sharon: Jeff, I'm going to the supermarket. Do you want to come with me?
莎倫:杰夫,我要去超市,你想和我一起去嗎?
Jeff: I think the supermarket is closed now.
杰夫:我覺得超市現在已經關門啦。
Sharon: Oh, When does it close?
莎倫:哦,它什么時候關門?
Jeff: It closes at 7:00 on Sundays.
杰夫:周日是7點關門。
Sharon: That's too bad.
莎倫:真不巧。
Jeff: Don't worry, we can go tomorrow morning. It opens at 8:00.
杰夫:別擔心,我們可以明天早上去,它早上 8 點就開門啦。
Sharon: Alright. What do you want to do now?
莎倫:好的。那你現在想去干什么?
Jeff: Lets take a walk for a half an hour. My sister will get here at about 8:30 and then we can all go out to dinner.
杰夫:那我們去散散步吧,大概去半個小時。我妹妹大概8點半到這里,然后我們可以一起去吃晚飯。
Sharon: Where does she live?
莎倫:她住在哪兒?
Jeff: She lives in San Francisco.
杰夫:她住在舊金山。
Sharon: How long has she lived there?
莎倫:她在那兒住了多久啦?
Jeff: I think she's lived there for about 10 years.
杰夫:我想她已經在那兒住了十年啦。
Sharon: That's a long time. Where did she live before that?
莎倫:那是很長的時間呀,在這之前她在哪兒住?
Jeff: San Diego.
杰夫:圣地亞哥。