Dan: Excuse me.
丹:打擾啦。
Maria: Hello sir, may I help you?
瑪麗婭:你好!先生,我可以幫你嗎?
Dan: Yes. Can I see that shirt on the top shelf please?
丹:是的,我想看一下在架子頂上的那件襯衫,可以嗎?
Maria: Sure. Here it is.
瑪麗婭:當然,給你。
Dan: How much does it cost?
丹:多少錢?
Maria: 50 dollars.
瑪麗婭:50美元。
Dan: 50 dollars. That's too much.
丹:50美元?太貴啦。
Maria: How about this one? It's on sale for only 35 dollars.
瑪麗婭:這件怎么樣?這種正在促銷,只需要35美元。
Dan: I don't like that one.
丹:我不喜歡那件。
Maria: How about the one next to the black gloves? It's very similar to the one you Like.
瑪麗婭:那和黑色手套挨著的那件呢?它和你喜歡的那件很像。
Dan: That's nice. How much is it?
丹:那很好,多少錢?
Maria: 30 dollars.
瑪麗婭:30美元。
Dan: That'll be fine.
丹:很好。
Maria: Is this color OK, or would you like a different color?
瑪麗婭:這個顏色可以嗎?你想換其它顏色嗎?
Dan: That blue one's fine.
丹:藍色的很好。
Maria: Do you need any more of these shirts?
瑪麗婭:這種襯衫你想多要幾件嗎?
Dan: Yes.
丹:是的。
Maria: How many do you want?
瑪麗婭:多少件?
Dan: I'll take two more, a red one and a white one.
丹:我再多拿兩件,一件紅色的和一件白色的。