Annie: Excuse me, sir. Do you have a moment to help with some market research?
安妮:先生,打擾一下。您有時間幫忙做一下市場調查嗎?
Ted: Sure. How can I help?
特德:當然。我能幫上什么忙呢?
Annie: We have two different products here. Can you tell me which product looks better to you?
安妮:我們這里有兩種不同的產品。您能告訴我您覺得哪種看起來更好嗎?
Ted: Well, I think I like the red one more. It's more visually appealing.
特德:好吧,我覺得我更喜歡紅色的這個。它在視覺上更吸引人。
Annie: Great. How much would you pay for that item?
安妮:好的。您愿意出多少錢買這個產品呢?
Ted: It's not something I would really use often. Maybe $15.
特德:這并不是我經常使用的東西。也許15美元吧。
Annie: Good to know. How could the product to be changed to something you would use frequently?
安妮:很好。這個產品要如何改變才能成為您會經常使用的呢?
Ted: Making it portable would definitely help.
特德:讓它方便攜帶肯定會很不錯。
Annie: Thanks for your time. Have a great day!
安妮:謝謝您抽出時間來。祝您愉快!
Ted: Thanks, you too.
特德:謝謝,你也是。