Smith: What were your daily activities in the drama club?
史密斯:你們話劇社平時都做什么?
Li Tian: We gathered together every Wednesday afternoon. The latest dramas were topics we discussed.
李甜:我們每周三下午聚在一起,討論一些最新的戲劇演出。
Smith: Did you act a drama yourself?
史密斯:那你們有沒有自己參演一出戲劇?
Li Tian: Yes, we had two theatricals every year, one in English, the other in Chinese.
李甜:我們每年會演出兩部戲劇,一出是英文的,一出是中文的。
Smith: Were you the major characters in those dramas?
史密斯:你在演出中擔任了主要角色嗎?
Li Tian: I played supporting roles in most of our theatricals. My major duty was to write plots.
李甜:我大部分時間是配角,我主要的職責還是寫劇本。
Smith: Were you happy about your position?
史密斯:你對你的地位滿意嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, I was satisfied with the duty on my shoulder. It's an important position and it's great to see my works were acted out by my friends.
李甜:是的,我很滿意自己的職責,這是一個重要的位置,而且看到自己的作品被我的伙伴表演出來,感覺非常好。
Smith: How did this experience of playwright in a drama club affect your life?
史密斯:你在話劇社當編劇,這樣的經歷怎樣影響了你的人生?
Li Tian: I met many interesting guys and I knew how to coordinate multiple tasks.
李甜:我遇見了很多有意思的家伙,而且我學會了怎樣協調多重任務。