Smith: Are your parents busy with their work?
史密斯:他們工作忙嗎?
Li Tian: Yes, my mother doesn't go home until 7:00 in the evening.
李甜:忙,我媽媽每晚要7:00才能回家。
Smith: What about you father?
史密斯:那你父親呢?
Li Tian: My father is relatively not so busy.
李甜:我爸爸相對沒那么忙。
Smith: Do you spend much time talking with your family?
史密斯:你花很多時間與你的父母溝通交流嗎?
Li Tian: Yes. There is no generation gap in my family. We talk with each other very often and share our happiness and sadness. Especially at mealtime, we all eat and talk together.
李甜:是的,我們家里沒有代溝,經常和彼此分享自己開心和難過的事情。尤其是在吃飯的時候,我們會邊吃邊聊。
Smith: What do your family do in spare time?
史密斯:你們家閑暇時都做什么?
Li Tian: We often do exercise together, like jogging. One thing they have taught me is the importance of health.
李甜:我們會一起去鍛煉,比如慢跑。他們教會我的一件事,就是要重視身體健康。
Smith: What else you have learned from your parents?
史密斯:你還從父母身上學到什么?
Li Tian: Because my mother is a doctor, she told me that a person must be responsible for what he does and dare take the consequences.
李甜:因為我媽媽是一名醫生,她告訴我一個人必須要對自己的所作所為負責,并敢于承擔后果。