Manager: What's the matter, sir?
經理:有什么問題嗎,先生?
Jack: I want to claim a refund. I bought a stylus pen from your shop, but it doesn't work today.
杰克:我想要退款,我從你們店里買了一只手寫筆,但是它今天就不能用了。
Manager: What’s wrong with it?
經理:怎么啦?
Jack: The rubber head has gone. I didn't even use it.
杰克:那個橡膠頭掉了,我甚至都還沒用過。
Manager: I can't be sure it's our problem.
經理:我不能保證這是我們的問題。
Jack: You mean I don't know how to use a stylus pen?
杰克:你是說我連只手寫筆都不會用嗎?
Manager: I didn't mean that.
經理:我沒這個意思。
Jack: Then what are you preparing to do for this?
杰克:那你們準備怎么處理這個問題?
Manager: Let me check it and try to fix it. If I cannot fix it, you can get a refund with your receipt.
經理:讓我先檢查一下,并嘗試著修一下。如果修不好,您可以帶著收據去退錢。
Jack: OK, go ahead.
杰克:好,去檢查吧。