Excuse me, we are finished. Can you bring us the bill?
勞駕,我們吃完了。你可以把我們的賬單拿過來嗎?
Of course. Here you go.
當然可以。給您。
It looks like you charged us for three drinks, but there are only two people here.
看上去你們收了我們三種飲料的錢,但是我們只有兩個人啊。
That's right. You ordered a soda, and your friend ordered a tea and a mixed drink.
是的。您點了一杯蘇打水,您的朋友點了一壺茶和一杯混合雞尾酒。
Oh, I thought the tea was free. I'm sorry.
哦,我還以為茶是免費的呢。不好意思。
No problem. Do you need change?
沒關系。需要給您找零嗎?
No, please keep the extra money as your tip.
不用了,把多出來的錢留作你的小費吧。
Have a good evening.
晚上愉快。
Thanks.
謝謝。
Mary, how much did you leave her as a tip?
瑪麗,你給她留了多少作為小費啊?
5%.
賬單的5%。
It is customary to leave about 15%. 5% is too low.
慣例是給留大概15%.5%太少了。
Oh, OK. I will leave more money on the table.
哦,好吧。我會在桌上再多留點錢。