講解文本:
我不知道你是否想和我繼續下去
I didn't know if you wanted to keep doing this
還是你是怎么想的
or how you felt.
我真是...崩潰了
I just...I freaked out, okay?
和你在一起如此開心
I've had such a good time with you
我心里一方面不想就這樣結束
and a part of me doesn't want that to end
但我之前干過這種事
but I have been down this road before with a guy.
我退了學 跟著他走南闖北
I dropped out of college and I followed him across thecountry
我為他放棄了一切
and I dropped everything for him.
所以我的人生步調全亂套了
And that's why my timeline is all off,
明白嗎
you know?
現在一切終于又回到正軌
And now I finally got everything back on track,
你明白嗎 生活 學業
you know, with my life and school
然后你就出現了
and then you had to come along
把一切又打亂了
and fuck that all up.
瘋狂練習吧!
喜歡yuyu老師就加微信hahahchicai