5. Sitting on the Swings
5.蕩秋千
A: What are we doing here at the park? We haven't played here since we were children.
A:我們要在公園里做什么?自從我們不是孩子了,我們還沒有在這里玩過。
B: That's exactly why it would be so much fun!
B:這就是為什么它是如此多的樂趣!
A: I'd rather go to the movies.
A:我寧愿去看電影。
B: Just sit on the swings for a while. I bet I can go higher!
B:在秋千上坐一會,我打賭我可以飛的更高!
A: You sound like a kid, alright.
A:好吧,你聽起來像一個孩子的時候。
B: Kids are the best at having fun, you know.
B:孩子最擅長玩耍,你知道的。
A: I have to admit, this does bring back some memories.
A:我不得不承認,這確實找回了一些記憶。
B: I still think the playground is pretty entertaining.
B:我仍然認為操場是非常有趣的。
A: Maybe we should come swing every once in a while.
A:也許我們應該每隔一段時間回來蕩秋千。
B: I think I'd be up to do something like that.
B:我認為我會愿意做這樣的事。
A: Cheapest form of entertainment ever!
A:最便宜的娛樂方式!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載