After-sale service
售后調查
A: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
A: 上午好,先生。我可以為您效勞嗎?
B: Yes. I'd like to speak to the manager, please.
B: 我想見你們的經理。
A: I'm sorry our manager has been out. What can I do for you?
A: 對不起,我們的經理出去了,我可以幫助您嗎?
B: I bought a computer from your company the day before yesterday, but it doesn't work today.
B: 我前天從你們公司買了一臺電腦,可是今天就壞了。
A: So you are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing.
A: 您是說您開機后,什么都看不見?
B: Yes, it is so strange.
B: 是的,就是那么奇怪。
A: From what you said, sir. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. It can be anything inside the computer or your head.
A: 先生,從您說的情況看,這不僅僅是顯示器的問題,可能是內部的故障。
B: No matter what problem is, I need the computer to work.
B: 不管是什么原因,我需要電腦工作。
A:I see, is there any way for you to bring it up and have a looked at? If not, our repaireman can come to you.
A: 我明白。您能夠將電腦送來給我們看看嗎?
B: I would prefer you come here.
B: 我倒寧愿他來。
A: No problem, sir.
A: 沒有問題,先生。